Wednesday 22 January 2014



What a lovely surprise today...Two new ladies came to the Wednesday morning  card making group - Sheila & Sheila.... Take a look at what they made!!!

Here is my sample....
 
What do you think...aren't they beautiful! well done to both of you!!
 

 
 I have used the Justrite filigree corners dies and a selection of die cut and punched leaves and flourishes. finished with cream pearls.
This really was quite an advanced card to make with many techniques used- again, well done!!

Well.. I've been tidying my stamps this afternoon....
I didn't realise how many stamps I had got!!! Shocking isn't it!!

 
 


Feel free to Send me photos of your stamp collection storage ideas (not the postage stamp philatelist ones.)!!! ha ha
 
 - I need to store them better than this... although I do need easy access and for them to be on display for the classes??!!

Anyway off for a cup of tea and a chocolate  biscuit.

See you soon.x
Alli.x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alli
    That was a lovely card the ladies made on Wednesday morning. One I would like to do myself sometime. Had a bad day today David woke me up early with an AF attack but fortunately did not feel bad enough to dial 999 so stayed in bed until the heart beat righted itself about 12.30. Hope to see you Wed morning shall miss everyone on the Tuesday class. love Twink xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twinkle, I will email you.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.