Thursday 16 January 2014

mixed media canvas... What do you think?

 

Hello my lovely crafty friends....how are things with you?

Things are good here at Bessell lane.x

 

 

 I am planning to do a mixed media canvas workshop very soon......

Would you be kind enough to share your thoughts on which style you prefer?  

Collage style or the hand drawn girl?

Mixed media canvas workshop - full day.

  
 
The girls and flower on These canvas's are  drawn by me by hand....yes you could do it...I promise I CANNOT Draw!!!!
This Would be totally unique to you!
 
 
The two below are "collage style" a little easier to do!
 

 
 So..... any thoughts?
Thanks in advance if you leave a comment.xx
See you soon, Take care.
Alli.xx

2 comments:

  1. wow I really like the look of them, and I'm amazed of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Katy rose. (Anyone can create the canvas- with a little guidance)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.