Thursday 30 January 2014

Canvas workshop date


Hi crafty folks, so did you see the snow today... I only noticed when I went to the door... ( as I am in a world of my own here and don't know if its sun or shine - night or day outside!!

Anyway.. I have a date for the mixed media canvas workshop.


 

Saturday  8th March

£25 for the full day 10-30 - 4

booking essential.

£5 deposit secures your place

                                                 Bring your own lunch

                                    Free tea/coffee biscuits

Hope you are all keeping well,

see you soon.

Alli.x

4 comments:

  1. Would love to do one but I am still dithering - I am an old biddy so allowed to dither!! I still can't believe I made the Distress Ink one more by luck and your help I think. When did it snow, we did not see any here or missed it. Love Twinkle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twinkle, it snowed on Thursday at about 10am ish, . I would only ever do workshops that EVERYONE could make and achieve something beautiful! You did the tag book didn't you!!! See you next week.
    Alli.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alli I forgot to give you the £5 deposit for the workshop 8th March. Quite looking forward to it now. I loved the card I made last Tuesday and really enjoyed making it. It will be nice when Pat and Jennifer are back with us. Can you put me down for next Wednesday morning class please. Love Twinkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi twinkle, yes your name is down (although Some people prefer A weekday r for the workshop-talk to you on Wed.)
    yes. I'm looking forward to seeing Jennifer and Pat too.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.