Thursday 6 June 2013

 
 
Hi Folks, hey guess what I've just done...? I have joined the 21st century and uploaded a photo from my phone to Facebook...
Firstly we have Marilyn, her first time with Alcohol...I mean inks!!
 
 
 Here is Pat, who has joined the Tuesday group. Pats second time using alcohol inks- she wasn't scared to let the colours go out of the lines & mix...this gives a real arty look I think. Well done to you Pat!
 
Now, I know I've put this on the blog before... but Here is Jenny's alcohol ink on acetate card made on the Friday group- this was the new inspiration for the cards above! Thank you Jenny.x
 
 

Next... a sneak peak at a  card for this Fridays group.

 

 
Almost the weekend.. lets hope it is boiling hot! I have a new bike that is just sitting here waiting to be used... I hate cycling... in fact all exercise.... but desperately need to do some exercise!
 
Have a good weekend, what ever you are doing.
Alli.x

3 comments:

  1. Well done you for sussing the link up - I've not managed to do it yet! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever Alli I haven't even attempted it not that I use my mobile for much other than text to friends.Have you used that bike yet!!!!! Love Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D, no I've =not used my bike yet, I've actually hurt my back this weekend (hovering up) would you believe!!) so no cycling! I'll try to show you how to link phone up tomorrow. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.