Monday 3 June 2013

Arghhhh I need more space!!


My craft room is just not big enough. I really need to make more hearts....


 
 and I want to make some more canvas's  for sale- but I just don't have the room to get working on different projects.





 


I do like to try to make different things...I  love card making but sometimes I need something that I can keep or give as a gift. (or even better, to sell).

I'm off now to have a tidy up to see if I can make some space,  so that I can get creative
Have a good week.
Alli.x


2 comments:

  1. Love the canvases, they are so YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks J. I will be doing them for a workshop in the future! Have you seen "She Art" from Christy Tomlinson? check her out she is amazing and these canvases are inspired by her.
    http://www.christytomlinson.typepad.com/
    See you soon.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.