Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hello my lovely crafty friends, apologies for not blogging for a while- no excuses really?!

Some great news, the lovely Tuesday craft group at Décor home & gift  Long Eaton is expanding to a Wednesday now too, starting  2nd July So Tuesday and Wednesday 10.30- 12.30. Just £10 per session, just attend when you can.

I have lots of photos to share with you from my classes, of what my clever ladies and (gentleman) have made, ....and a few of my motley crew, not THE Motley Crue, I wish I had some photos of THEM, oh Nikki Six is lush!! anyway!! huh-hum.

Firstly we have cards by J & B

 
The pink in this card is lovely the photo doesn't do it justice! it has  a lovely oriental feel to it.
 
  
 
Again cards by J & B. We have used the saturated canary stamp and used the paper piecing technique to add colour to her dress.

What did we ever do before spellbinder dies?

Now.. have a look and my boys. (my Motley crew) This is Brian-you would think butter wouldn't melt wouldn't you!? He bought the same starling bird into the house over 3 days- the third day it was dead unfortunately, it was foolish of me to keep putting it back outside!


These red baskets are what I used to put tamps and ink etc. for my class- not now though they have been commandeered!

This is Darcy.


Cor blimey its hot in this conservatory!!!

 
Anyway onto some more craftiness....
This card by Jen was made using the Jo firth young stamp set and coloured with copics.
... I adore the crispness of this card.
 
 
Here are a few upcoming cards that we will be making very soon.
 


 

 
News to follow soon of more groups/workshops including:
  • Ladies evening, (wine nibbles and crafting) (not sure which order that should be in)!


  • Mixed media canvas)

.


  • shabby chic plaques.



Do you have any suggestions? What do you think? let me know your crafty suggestions lets see what we can do!

Have a good week, I'm off to  have a  cuppa and a mars bar!

TTFN
Alli.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.