Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pear tree yard- new card making group

 

Hello my lovelies, how are you all?

Just to let you know I am running a New card making class at Pear tree yard,  in Sandiacre Every Monday (just come when you can) . Starting Monday 28th April 2014. £10 for 2 hour session. includes all equipment and materials. Take home a beautiful card, learn new skills, make new friends and have fun. what more could a girl (or guy) ask for? ... so I wont be at Bessell Lane Monday mornings from then on. All good clean fun! looking forward to the coffee shop being open...and they have a vintage shop too.... keep me out of there you know what I am like with vintage furniture- especially as I have sold my sofa out of the conservatory- and all my craft stuff is gone...that means ... I can buy new furniture...yay!!
 
Well actually I can't..why? my mini failed its MOT on a large scale, so have no pennies...ahh
 
Here is more info about the  Pear tree class.xx or see  Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/AllisonTurnerDesigns
 

 I am off now to make some more samples, here are a couple of sneaky peaks.. I must warn you...I have got the sewing machine out again!~!!
 
 
 
Take care for now.
Alli.x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alli. Glad you have sorted out a class at the Pear Tree sounds lovely. Alli on looking at our diary I won't be able to get to the media class on the Thursday as David has a hospital appointment. Can you instead book me in for the Mixed Media on the Saturday. Thanks see you this Saturday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorothy, yes I have booked you in for the mixed media on the Saturday now, instead of the Thursday..xx see you later.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.