Wednesday 26 March 2014

ahh what a lovely weekend



Hello my lovely crafty friends, how  are you all?

Well I have had a lovely few days away in Cornwall...(big sigh) I really didn't want  to come back to   Nottingham! (REALLY)!!

We went to some beautiful places,


 

 
 ....My favourite place was a quaint little place called Mouse hole.. I don't seem to have any photographs. But it was  the kind of place I would move to tomorrow if I could.

We stayed in a lovely place called Mullion- now this was also incredibly beautiful.

More so when I discovered a place called Scrap Magic (www.scrapmagic.co.uk)
I met a lovely lady called Maggie- who owns the shop and runs lovely workshops from there.
They are not your normal workshops either- she uses graphic 45 papers and embellishments- really modern projects- I was very impressed. I think Maggie said that Clare Charvill  (graphic 45 UK demonstrator will be vising her store to do a workshop!! enquiries@scrapbookmagic.co.uk to find out more.






 




 

 
 Sigh....ahh... back to real life ay!!

On a lighter note I bought some more  graphic 45 papers so will be preparing some lovely projects for you. (yes, I will share the papers with you!  ;)
I was thinking about an album or storage box? what do you think?



This picture is for JW....here is the card I was telling you about- let me know if you would like to make it...x
 
 

Crikey- it has taken me 2 hours to load photos and blog this!! my eyes are tired now!
I hope you all have a good week-
take care
Love
Alli.x
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely where you have been and glad you managed to get away from it all. We once visited Mouse Hole beautiful and the icing on the cake finding that gorgeous looking craft shop bet you were there every day. By the way glad you shared the secret of eternal youth I am going to start to lie about my age see if if works. Love and Hugs Twinkle.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twinkle, I only went to the scrapbook shop once- otherwise I would never have left!! Lie about your age....what you're not 44?? ha ha. Hugs Alli.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.