Friday 4 April 2014

New graphic 45 project

 

Hi Folks, I've had a lovely couple of days actually crafting for once!! its funny that I seem to have less time to do any crafting than I did when I had my "normal job".

It actually does feed the soul!


Here's a new workshop project I've been working on. using Graphic 45 papers...LUSH! Saturday 24th of May 10.30 - 4.00. £25 for the day. £5 deposit secures your place.

This was inspired by my recent visit to the Scrapbook magic shop in Cornwall a few weeks ago. I saw a tag book workshop- I thought it may have taken a couple of hours- Maggie, the owner said it was a full day!- oh yes it certainly was a full day- (mind you it takes ages to stroke the papers first!!)- Thanks Maggie.

This project has given me a bit of new crafty  life- I  thoroughly enjoyed making it, the excitement of choosing the papers and watching the tag book evolve...do you know what I mean??





 

 
 I'm off now to tidy up - I must try to be a tidier crafter?
 
Have a good day- whatever you are doing.
Love
Alli.x

2 comments:

  1. WOW Alli I like the look of the workshop for the new paper you got looks fabulous. Shall be coming to that one. Did you get my message about the Mixed Media. Really looking forward to the notice board tomorrow. See you then, I know what you mean about working it is like when you retire you seem to have less time to do things than when were at at work. Love Twinkle.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twinkle, haven't seen your message about mixed media- but catch up with you in a bit....xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.