Tuesday 16 April 2013


Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been  blogging. I seem to have really busy, but I couldn't  really say doing what?!  Time just seems to disappear! 


Here is a peek a this Fridays card, I will be using different papers to these,  but they  are just as delicious!!



I hope you feel like sewing this week (mentioning no names, and using paint believe it or not (sorry Jennie)  (I am laughing wickedly here)!!

Here is one for next week while I am here. Again we will be using different papers to these but they are yummy. No paint or messiness involved in this one, Just Lush papers!

Off now to take some photographs of cards and hearts  I have made, to list on etsy.com whilst the sun is still shining.
See you soon. xx Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.