Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hello everyone, well I've had a brilliant few days, here is a clue to what I have been doing....

 
More details to follow soon about classes at Artworks http://artworks-nottingham.co.uk/  to make these AMAZING sculptures!
Also... here are the cards we made at  the Tuesday card making group at décor home & gift https://www.facebook.com/pages/Decor-Home-Gift/135059566540944
 
 
 
Here is a sneak peak of what we will be making this Friday at the Friday Artworks group....
These cards are really not my usual style...hardly any layers or fancy paper in sight...just good old fashioned stamping (and copic markers)! I absolutely LOVE these stamps!! And I love these cards (they've got the colour orange on them too)!!
What ever next?
 


 
I am like a bus aren't I ...... NO I don't mean I look like one!! ...though I know I am getting a bit podgey...no I mean I don't blog for a week , and then when I do I cant stop...ah well- such is life!!
see you soon. Alli x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.