Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hello my lovelies, Happy summer  time???!!!
How are you all? Well didn't we have some lovely sunshine today!! I hope you got some sun where you are.. What  a contrast form Saturday when we visited Buxton- the snow was actually over the top and covering the stone walls- We saw the pub that had been on the news, it actually was buried in snow, and cars were buried outside it too... what a lock - in that would have been!!
 I didn't get any photographs but it was like we were in a different country!
Considering I hate the cold and snow it was beautiful.
We  stayed in an amazing guesthouse  called Roseleigh Guesthouse a beautiful Victorian house.... I didn't want to leave.
Anyway, onto some cards I have made this week- not for the classes, but to sell. Well having said that..I've put most of them in my cupboard because I  want to keep them! Doh.. I will  never make a
Business woman!!





I can make more of the typewriter one as I have some of the papers, but the papers below are  websters pages and no longer available! sob sob!!

















The  photography is a bit dodgy as it was night time when I took the photographs.

What do you think??

Ill be back soon to show cards that we will be doing for the classes later  this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.