Friday 15 November 2013

Hello my crafting lovelies

 Well hello my crafty friends, I have got some fabulous cards to show you today- All made at the Friday afternoon class.
Its amazing how a different paper can alter the look of a card.
I adore this polka dot butterfly card by Glenis- really crisp- I would love a dress in this pattern!










Welcome to the group Janet- well done!


 
Again different colours- but really pretty, this is Maureen's card. It would be Lovely for a spring Birthday?


 

 

Here is one of the most popular stamps I have from Penny black- Here Jenny has used some  divine papers from my minds eye (I think)? finished off with pink bakers twine. I LOVE this card!
 
 
Now on to a couple of up coming cards,
 you know... I am actually quite enjoying making Christmas cards! Here are my samples...ill post photos of what we make in group next week.
 
 
We have used this poinsettia die so much this year- and is so versatile, not just for Christmas!
 
 

 Off now to tidy up after today and maybe if I can stay awake, a gemstone bracelet?
Have a good weekend, whatever you are doing.
Alli.xx


 

2 comments:

  1. you've enjoyed making Christmas cards? who are you and what have you done with the real Alli Turner?!!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola, that is so funny! (true though).xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.