Monday 16 September 2013


Well, it seems like the summer has gone, I am back to woolly tights and 3 layers at the moment- but I think its been a fab summer so I cant complain!  here's to the next one!!!

Well we had a lovely day at the craft group at Bessell Lane, Dorothy came in to see us all with her lovely hubby David, and Pats hubby and a couple of other friends popped in too- (Marion and Sue)
It was a lovely chatty session and I for one had a thoroughly enjoyable morning. Thank you all.

Now onto some photographs of what we have been up to:

The first photograph is what I have made today for one of this weeks class especially inky for Dorothy - using my new favourite distress ink colour- peacock feathers from Pear tree yard.

Thanks Glenis that is your fault, showing me nice new things!! mind you at least it isn't purple!!

I am struggling with my new computer at the moment- it wont do what I tell it to with my photographs- so I can only put these few on...argh

This first one is using good old distress inks with a white embossing resist technique. instead of card to stamp onto I have used vellum- quite a pretty result. I have coloured onto the back of the vellum to give a softer effect!

I have also used Ranger perfect pearls go give a golden shimmer..it looks much better in the flesh as it were!

 
Now this next beauty is very much inspired by Becca feakin- check her out she is a designer for spellbinders. She is awesome- this is Jenny's version of the card- yummy!
This took everyone the full 2 hours to make but it is exquisite!

This a card from Glenis who has done a lovely technique on the cats body to give it a proper tabby tummy! ahh!

This is Glenis again- a clean and simple one for her using a Paul texting- this is a digi stamp, lovely and crisp.


 
 This is what happens when I get a rare day to make samples...Ohh what a mess!!
Sorry Jacqueline-  "tidying up as I go "hasn't worked today!
 
Best go and get ready for classes this week- a cuppa deserved I think? and I have a sneaky packet of hob nobs somewhere!
See you soon.
Love Alli.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.