Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hello again my crafty friends, how are you? I am r really well apart from having no memory recently!
I have forgotten to take photographs of the cards made so far this week. What a fool...however I do have a funny card to share with you.
On a Tuesday we have (unofficial ) homework, any left over stamping bits or paper Jennifer in particular takes home and makes something fabulous with it!
Now I must tell you she normally takes home more than this (honestly!) but last week took only this home.....


Look at what she made!



You are soooo funny Jennifer!


Now,  talking about paper...look what I got from Pear tree yard  craft shop in Stapleford https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pear-Tree-Yard





12x12 October afternoon paper 20p a sheet, what a bargain- it happens to be one of my favourite paper companies! Don't rush and buy it all though...I need  more!
Off now to tidy up after todays class.

Have a good week.
TTFN
Alli.xx

2 comments:

  1. Great papers, didn't give in to temptation though. Hope D is progrressing well, hoping to see her soon. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, really missing her too.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.