Thursday 18 July 2013

Not a piece of patterned paper in sight!


Hi my craft friends, how are you all? I hope you are enjoying the cracking weather!

Well as I promised (Dorothy) here is something messy for you- crikey I made a right mess of my craft room and haven't yet learned to use my protective craft mat! (must remember to take craft mats to class on Tuesday!! (note to self)





 
For the first time in a long time I haven't used patterned paper- just good old stamping. The flowers are made from fabric, distress ink and spritzing inks (hence the mess)!
I even used lemon juice-(all will become clear on Tuesday) !I've also got out the melting pot at last to melt the bees wax, oh and teeny glass beads.

What do you think?

See you soon and take care
Alli.xx

12 comments:

  1. Done know if the first one worked, so here goes again.......Looks interesting, sorry 'i wont be there on \|Tuesday. Whay will you be doing on Wednesday? J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must get to grips with this keyboard!!!! J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting - if we are doing similar on Friday I had better wear very old clothes!!!!JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi J, We can do this on Wednesday too, no problem. JP We can do this tag/ hanger Next Friday,(not tomorrow) you don't really need to wear old clothes, I am just mucky! (maybe you should have some stayzon trousers in another colour than cream!!? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been on your blog. WOW that is brilliant I can't wait for Tuesday, your are a STAR. Hope all the others will love it as well. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the class last Tuesday making the card with various media. Really enjoyable. Love D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya D, you are welcome sweetheart. Has green paint come off your elbow yet? ha ha.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ali. Tried with the pieces of cotton left over from Tuesday to cut out some flowers but my cuttlebug didn't seem to cut however many times I tried. Fascinated by the whole thing. What have you for us this Tuesday. Went out for lunch later green paint still on elbow, good old Fairy Liquid did the trick. - Love D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi D, If you bring the fabric back on Tuesday I will bring the Tim Holtz bigz dies- they will cut through even leather!Good old fairy liquid!!!Not sure what we are doing yet Tuesday-I am working on future projects this weekend!. x See you Tuesday, Hugs, Alli. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alli Thanks for tip. I have one Tim Holtz die and tried it and worked beautifully. Cut through on one turn. See you tomorrow. Love D

      Delete
  10. gorgeous and I love how you used the beeswax and added the beads into it... cool idea... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hels,
      Thank you so much for your kind words, thanks for finding time as you must be so busy! take care. Alli.x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.