Wednesday 31 July 2013


Hi Folks, sorry my postings have been a bit sporadic, I don't know where the time goes!
I have a few pictures to share from the wonderful Tuesday Wednesday and Friday craft classes from the last couple of weeks.

The first two are using the lovely melting pot, beeswax, distress inks and paints- lovely and inky, I love Jens use of the colours, it creates a really  eerie mood!  (is that how you spell it)?
 

Again using the melting pot, fabric and beeswax, paint & distress inks- yummy!
 

 
 
Here we have a stunning card using the Gorjuss girl stamp- really pretty colours and clever use of the spellbinders die as a border. I really love this card J!
 
This stamp set is from kanban, it looks really fresh and funky, again Jennies colour matching is really fab!  
 
 
 

View photo.JPG in slide show 

 
This stamp is a Lindsay Mason "off the wall" design. Amazing results considering J didn't like colouring- but that's the beauty of copics!
 
View photo.JPG in slide show
 
The following 2 exquisite cards are by JW,  again using nestabilities, they are quite substantial cards, well I'd go as far as to  say they are a gift in themselves- really beautiful!

 View photo.JPG in slide show

 




 
Well, posting these has taken me a couple of hours- so I better go and put tea on- sausage casserole, my sons favourite!
Have a good week
Bye for now. Alli x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali. Just been looking at all the lovely cards on your blog. Really like the girl in the armchair reading and the umbrella in the rain, I think I have seen that stamp somewhere! Love D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D, the girl in the arm chair is form mo's digital pencil.
    I'll put your wall hanging on the blog now! its absolutely stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.