Wednesday 22 May 2013

Why havent I been blogging?

Hello crafty friends,  here's a clue as to why. I haven't been blogging! ...

I am loving using the powertex products!! Classes will be running at artworks Beeston in the summer. if you want to know more,  just contact me for details.

This little angel can sit on a pot or in your plants. I don't have a name for her yet, any suggestions?
Can you believe it...they are weatherproof!!


 
Now this lady started  life  as a dainty angel,  but... when I started making her it was kind of "out of my hands... she turned into more like  Amy Winehouse... so I have called her AMY. She is lovely. x







 


 
This fabric sculpture is positioned so she appears to be smelling the flowers. Her name is Rosie.



 


Really looking forward to the classes in the summer.x

On to some card making....

Well as a contrast to the little boy with the bunny card of a couple of weeks ago, here's a peek at this/next weeks cards. We will be using alcohol inks and gesso! mmm interesting!?

Painting with alcohol inks


 
Alcohol inks -  The pouncing techniques

That's all for now.. off to cook tea.
See you soon
Alli.x

2 comments:

  1. They are fantastic, perhaps the name Allitee would be appropriate jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.