Tuesday 7 May 2013

What a glorious  couple of sunny days were are having here in Nottingham (well actually I am officially in Derbyshire but my post code is Nottingham? confusing or what?

Its been a while since I have blogged- I've tried to enable comments, but not sure if it is working a little easier now?? it is a bit too technical for me, but I am trying!

I have quite a few photographs to share with you of the fabulous cards made by Jenny, Jennie, Glenys,  - Dorothy Marilyn, Jan, and Jo.




These  cards  by Jenny P are a variation of a card from a previous class. Using the Tim Holtz Papillion stamp set, Jenny used alcohol markers, (copics) but you can use pro markers alcohol inks. We found that the copics gave a really good controlled finish.
If you are not afraid to play and have a random effect, then alcohol inks are good fun.

Next we have Jennies finished card using  Paper artsy Jo Firth young stamps, we have all discovered the colour orange! and love it!!

 
Again, Jenny has made a beautiful card, lovely choice of colours...I cant believe I've always avoided bright colours in card making (and in my clothes) I admit I am scared of colour. Jo tells me she will get me into wearing bright colours- that is indeed a challenge Jo! 

 
 
Again, Jennies card is really crisp and fresh, really pretty!! and a reminder to us all to "take time to smell the flowers"
Back soon, with some pictures of the fabric sculptures I have been making...and having great fun with.
 
See you soon. Love Alli.xx
Enjoy the sun.x
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.