Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hi there..Well its official...I AM OLD!! why you ask?
 Well I went out for a cuppa today (with my pal Sue)- not sure where we were  heading  so just in case  of the prospect of a dodgey weak cuppa... I took a few tea bags! OMG what is happening to me!!???
Any way, we didnt need them as We went to the old schoolhouse deli and they have tea with Real tea leaves!! & proper cooked meals & cakes!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Old-Schoolhouse-Deli-Cafe
This is where I am having an extended card class on Sunday 19th May with the most amazing cakes..honestly..it's  worth coming for the refreshments that are included in the price...forget the card making..Ha Ha



So onto something crafty..here is one of next weeks cards for my lovely Friday cardmaking  group. One for the boys for a change!

 
I'm off now to play with some new papers!! Have a good week..keep warm, see you soon.
Love Alli.xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to seeing you on Friday and making the pictured card for the boys then!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Maureen, will be great to see you, look forward to it.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.