Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hi again, well the sun HAS actually come out...I could take off one of my 5 layers!!!

Ive just had delivery of this amazing piece of furniture from
www.facebook.com/pages/Decor-Home-Gift



(This is where the new cardmaking class starts in 2 weeks)Tues 19/3/13 at 10.30-12.30.

I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, as I often do with furniture, but normally manage to resist! Not this time!
So..... I bought it with the intention to put in to  my conservatory/craft space. It does seem a shame to fill it with paper and stamps though??

Anyway here is another peek of a card we will be doing this Friday at Artworks.

The tension has gone funny on the sewing on this card... but that might be because i dropped the machine putting it back in the car!! Whoops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.