Saturday 13 September 2014

Hello again blog land.

Hello, blog world- sorry I have been a naughty blogger- life has been a little bit pants lately- but I am getting back on track now, thanks to some lovely friends whom I love very much.

So onto some craftiness..
Today I had the lovely sales rep visit me from Jones and Co Nottingham and I have some delicious papers on the way- Some even for sale!!
OMG- you just wait!! ha ha.

There are lots of workshops coming soon including:

Powertex Workshop-  Saturday 4th and 11th  NOW 11th & 18th  of October (TWO Saturday morning sessions)
£60 including all materials.
(2 spaces left)

Christmas card workshop- Sunday 12th October 10- 4.00
(3 spaces left)
£30 for the full day including all materials- (bring your own lunch)



 



Distress tag workshop-  Saturday 25th October 10am - 4.00
£25 for the full day including all materials- (bring your own lunch)
(may do a different design book?)





Altered box workshop- date to follow very soon.




Mixed media canvas workshop-New date to follow very soon. But here are some  pictures of some incredible canvases done in recent workshops- so  sorry I haven't posted them before now! LOVE THESE ALL SO MUCH.















I am so pleased with how they all turned out,
They are all so different aren't they!

Powertex workshop Saturday 4th  October and Saturday 11th October (two half days)



For more details about any of the workshops check out my website.
http://www.allisonturnerdesigns.co.uk/

Anyway, off for a cuppa, and to make more pretty things.
Love to you all.
Alli.xx















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.