Tuesday 10 December 2013

Welcome Georgie to the Stapleford craft group

 
A warm welcome to the stapleford craft Group to Georgie. (second week) Can you believe that
this is only the second card she has made! impressive I think...Well done Georgie!
 
 


 


 

This flower fairy card is by Trudy, coloured with watercolour pencils and decoupaged.
 


 
look at the dimension!



 
 Finally for today, Glenis has used an unusual colour mix of purple (no surprise there)!! pink & teal- I think it works well. the image is a digital stamp. the photo doesn't do it justice- her shoes are like Dorothy's slippers (Wizard of Oz, not our Dorothy...although given half a chance she would have shoes like that!!


 



 
Off now to make samples!
Take care.
Alli.x

2 comments:

  1. Too right she would. I am feeling better now I think it was an attack starting again of UT but have drunk plenty (the whisky bottle is empty) so starting to feel like myself again. So sorry to have missed the class. Was Pat there is she OK. When do the classes finish for Christmas. Love Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi twinkle, I will email you.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.