Thursday 10 October 2013

Sorry (again)

Hello my lovely crafty friends, I don't know about you but cant believe where the time goes- its October already! I still can't say the "C" word yet!
I am sorry (Again ) that I don't blog as often as I would like, it is really time consuming, especially when there are gremlins on the computer that wont let me delete photos...really infuriating!
So.. on to the photographs to share with you all.

Firstly last week we had the very talented (and patient) Pat showing us how to make bauble beaded bauble decorations.  Jo, Jennifer and Sue made a good start on their baubles- I confess I struggled a bit with my eyes... they took the baubles home to work on and will bring back to finish... Thanks Pat, you are a very talented lady!

Here is Sue's bauble...  in process... ill take a photo when it is finished.

Here is Jo's very pretty in pink bauble in the making!

Here we have some photos of cards and tags made in class.x
This is from Glenis using the just rite stamp.
 
Finally Glenis using her favourite colour .. this was designed originally as a sympathy card.... but if you  just
change the colour and voilĂ  a completely different card!
 


Gremlin

 Here a card from Jennie, going "freestyle"
Here Jo has used distress inks to shabby chic the backing- lovely! We have also used my new favourite product... micro beads!


 
Here Jo has made one heck of a tag...this unique tag is far  too nice to go on a card.
 

 

#
 
This lovely card was made by Edwina  at the Friday group in Chilwell. Welcome back Edwina.
 
 
 

 
 


 
Next are some sneak peaks of samples of future cards we will be making..
"see" you soon


 

 


 
 
Don't forget to leave me a comment, or I will think I am talking to myself! (again)
Have a good weekend, whatever you are doing.
Alli.x
 

4 comments:

  1. Some great pics Alli, sorry I missed this week. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J. its ok, (you silly sausage)! xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Alli
      This is my 3rd attempt at a reply must be having a senior moment. Loved all the cards sorry I missed the Just Rite stamp but LOVED the micro beads, what's new!!! Thank you all for your good wishes on my Birthday it was a lovely card Alli and such a surprise I was very touched, David said he doesn't know how you have managed to get such a lovely group of people together. I was very glad to see among the cards that Santa has at last made his appearance!! Enjoyed the bead class with Pat she is so patient unfortunately I haven't got very far in fact I have even started yet I got a knot in the thread and can't get it out no surprise there then. Had a lovely birthday at least although it was cold it was sunny. See you Tuesday with a date with Santa. Love and Hugs Twinkle

      Delete
  2. Hi Twinkle, don't worry about the beading, I got my knickers in a twist too! Pat will sort it out for you!! bring it with you on Tuesday if you like. Yes Santa has arrived in Stapleford. I'm glad you had a good Birthday, tell me all about it on Tuesday.xx alli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.