Saturday 3 August 2013

Hi Crafty friends, do you remember the sausage casserole I was making....my sons favourite, well it turns out it is Scooby's favourite too! Ahhhh, he needs a bath now though!
 
 
 
 So on to some more crafting- We made this wall hanging again on Friday afternoon at Artworks, this is what Glenis made using the  distress inks, dyans dylusions inks, wax, the melting pot and the frantage flakes. YUMMY!!
Glenis got all inky (as usual) I didn't take photos of earlier classes, Dorothy got ink all up her arms, bless her!

Glenis got inky (as usual)

 
 This one was made by Ella (Bella Boo) Her first time in the group- (hopefully not the last) A very talented young lady, Helped along by Jenny. The glass beads stuck to the dripped wax, lush!


 

 
 Check out the one made by Jenny,  the distress ink colour blending is really clever here (although done randomly when laid onto the cardstock) when you carefully chose which piece to use, it can be amazing in its effect. Here it looks like there is going to be  storm or explosion (or is that just me)??




Off now to tidy my craft room so that I can make some more samples for coming weeks.
Love Alli.x

1 comment:

  1. Just following your blog to make sure I have not missed anything. Didn't know you also had a lovely dog named Scooby. Our cat is Scoobie David changed the spelling because he is not a dog!! It was his name when we had him and thought it suited him better than the one I wanted to give him Merlin. Really feeling much better today. Hope all goes well on Tuesday. What are you going to teach them. Wish I was there. love and Hugs Twinkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.