Monday 25 February 2013

Hi Folks, Well today has been one of those days where EVERYTHING went wrong. Every phone call made... (well except one..ill tell you about that next week) Every letter written is  problematic!!
Every button on the keypad does something different to what I ask it too!

I even went to buy some essential blank cards from my local shop and they had sold out! so.. ive got to buy online... the postage cost more than i normally pay for the item! The moral of the story is buy things when you see them at a good price! Thats my excuse for a bulging conservatory and I'm sticking to it! I think its those late nights staying up until 3am that is taking its toll- I forget Im not 20 anymore!! (By the way I am crafting not partying)!
So now Ive got a hot cup of tea and a packet of  chocolate hob nobs, they are on offer in Asda at £1 a packet.. yum yum! xx

Anyway... onto lovely crafting...I am really looking forward to the cardmaking class at the schoolhouse deli on Sunday 3rd March 2013..Ali's  cakes and food are out of this world-
http://www.theoldschoolhouse.moonfruit.com/

Ive been re packaging my heart hangers with the help of my lovely friend sue and her hubby- I spent hours & hours messing about with the layout and graphics, but Dave saved the Day! And me from throwing the keyboard out ot the window.

This is the new image I am going to be using for my heart toppers that will be on sale locally.













And talking about flowers, Ive just seen this photograph that I had in my garden 2 years ago (  I cant believe I had my garden all slabbed!!  Spring cannot be far away now ... can it???

Well I better go now I seem to be waffling on!
Ill be back later this week  with new craft classes locations and times- and of course sneak peaks of what cards we will be making.
Have a lovely week.xx Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.