Thursday 17 October 2013

 

Share the love for nesties!

Good morning crafty friends, this post is to share some photographs from Jacqueline who loves to make large cards that are really crisp and use lots of lovely die cuts and, they always are great results.


Well... its now 6.30 in the evening and I've come back to the computer to re try to blog these photographs... I am afraid they will have to be wonky because although I have edited them and they  straight on my screen, they show up wonky! so I cannot really spend any more time trying to straighten them! Aghhhh!
So sorry if your neck aches, ha ha .



One of this weeks cards....

 
 
Here we have a beautiful version of this weeks card done by Jennifer, delicious don't you think!?




One of this weeks cards....by Twinkle

Well its 9pm now and I feel like seeing how many pieces I can break my laptop into ...so I better leave the blogging for now. have a good evening.
see you all soon.xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear what you think.